All Loughlin Furniture is handmade on the Central Coast of NSW in Australia by a team of experienced and qualified cabinetmakers and woodwork specialists. At Loughlin Furniture we use only the highest quality local and imported materials to ensure the aesthetics and longevity of our products.
Our timber furniture is ‘made to order’. Once an order is placed we hand select the timber best suited to each individual order. The selected timber is then machined, glued, cut, sanded and made ready for the next stage which is referred to as ‘finishing’. Each order is tested for quality assurance.
All orders are then carefully packaged and prepared for delivery.
Loughlin Furniture recommend the following product care instructions to extend the life of your timber furniture:
• Splashes of water on any products should be completely wiped dry immediately.
• No chemical cleaning product(s) should be used directly on timber products.
• A soft damp cloth should be used to clean down the product.
• Products should not be installed in direct sunlight.
• Continuous moisture in the air may cause damage to the product and as such, appropriate room ventilation is recommended.
• Do not leave any wet items on any timber products.
Please contact our team if you have any other questions or concerns about caring for your Loughlin Furniture product.
We ship Australia-wide to all major cities via 3rd party freight companies. Our products are carefully packaged and prepared for freight and while all care is taken to make sure your order arrives on time and in one piece, sometimes items are delayed or damaged during transit which is unfortunately out of our control. We will always try to get your order to you as soon as possible and keep you informed along the way.
Please be aware that freight companies are not removalists and are not responsible for moving your order into any property and/or specific location. They are strictly a delivery service and will pallet your order into a safe and accessible flat area.
Please note you (the customer) will need to arrange someone to be onsite to accept the goods upon arrival.